Joyería Garau


Contact the shop fletxa dreta contacta

Joyería Garau


In 1945, Jaume Garau Salvà set up a watchmaking workshop in Carrer de Sa Font in Llucmajor. Because he stood out for his skill with his hands, he soon became the official watchmaker of the Town Hall. He was also dedicated to repairing sewing machines, after which he was offered the sale of gold jewellery by a representative of such pieces, since he sold watches in his workshop. From this point on, he established the jeweller’s and watchmaker’s shop.

Climent Garau is the second generation of the family business and continues to run it, following his father’s teachings, having been repairing alarm clocks since his childhood. He still preserves authentic relics of great beauty, small jewels that he proudly displays. Today, the founder’s grandson also works at the shop and they have a wide range of jewellery, watches and other goldsmith’s items to choose from. They also design their own jewellery.

They still have preserved a number of pieces of furniture such as a jeweller’s bench and a display cabinet.



Foto ruta